Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Pink Cupcakes and Pizza Night

  1. #1
    Inactive Member demon chloe's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 25th, 2001
    Posts
    12,344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Every Monday night is pizza night. Well, almost every MOnday. WE go to the take and bake, get a couple of the family sized pizzers and go across the street to the neighbors house for dinner. It's been happening since June. I kind of like it, cuz no one has to cook, it's just clean up... and dessert.

    Our neighbors are new to town like me. Mark and Jeremy went to anesthesia school together. Mark took a job in SD... and Jeremy took a job in Okoboji... and they kept in casual contact. Last year Jeremy started having some concerns with his job and started to look elsewhere. He came to our town to interview... and accepted a job. They looked for houses for all of April and May. I think he did quite well on his house in IA because he had a chunk o' change to put down on a new one, build or even buy acreage. BUT! They talked to the neighbor right across the street from us and they sold them their house. IT wasn't even for sale!!!! HOw do you like them apples? [img]tongue.gif[/img] The people moved out and moved in with his parents and built on the empty lot 2 doors down from their original house. So right down my driveway and across the street live probably the closest friends I have here in town and I love it.

    So we have pizza night.
    and FOOSball night.
    and dinner out night.
    and SUnday after church brunch... sometimes
    and scrapbooking
    and beer
    and coyote hunting
    and pheasant hunting
    and duck hunting
    and goose hunting
    and antelope hunting
    and and and FISHING!

    but mostly I love to play with their girls...who are 1 and 3.... and one on the way for JUne! wooT !

  2. #2
    Inactive Member demon chloe's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 25th, 2001
    Posts
    12,344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    HEY!!!

    the point of the whole thread was to say


    I made chocolate cupcakes with pink frosting and sprinkles..... sheesh I get lost easily.! ! !

  3. #3
    HB Forum Owner Rogue Angel's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 2nd, 2006
    Posts
    4,137
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    ...and you didn't save me one? *criessssssss*... [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •